V. & Painting













  Boyfriend shirt, Asos skirt, &OtherStories heels, Louis Vuitton bag, MarieLuvPink watch, Asos earrings.

12 commentaires:

  1. Mmh OU du " Body painting arty n' trashy " ;)
    a presto, Antoine

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi there, this summer my goal is to reach 1000 likes on my facebook page and I am hopping to get YOUR like!
    It would mean a lot. kisses

    https://www.facebook.com/blackblogblack?ref=hl

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That's so sweet of you, I'm really moved.
      Since your last comment on a previous post, I've been visiting your blog and I'm following you now.
      :)

      Supprimer
  4. That's so cool, love your shoes x

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. How fun! I love painting on skin it's so relaxing.

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Looks cool! Would be great if we could follow each other, let me know! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Complétement décalé, mais j'aime!

    Xxx Cécile
    http://Sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer