V. My precious things










                       ZARA Fringe Jacket, Amber Neclace and rings TRESORS DE LA TERRE.

                   


                      Let me introduce you my new fav': That jacket is my new basic.                                
                      So perfect!

                     You can see a part of my lipstick collection (DIOR, GUERLAIN, SEPHORA,                                  SISLEY, CLARINS, BENEFIT) and a part of my jewelry collection... 
                                   
                     My precious things...

















16 commentaires:

  1. Love your lace mask. So prettyyyy!

    anyway, I have a FREE illustrated calender for this month. Visit my blog ;)

    xx,
    TNTY
    http://cintntysr.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'aime bien l'univers de ton blog!
    Comment fais-tu le masque sur ton visage?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Rein BEAU!
      C'est un masque auto-adhésif :)

      Supprimer
  3. These photos are so pretty and classy! And your collection is looking really impressive!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. vraiment très cool ton blog!
    www.jael-ifigenia-paz.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Belle! :)

    http://life15juicy.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. My precious things also include my makeup, good thinking!

    xMM
    THE LAME LIP

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very darling photos! xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer